Monday, January 4, 2010

Nameless Oeuvre

I want to write you a missive
but mere mondegreens
would paralyze the paper

paper laced with words;
words meant to be mellifluous
But I cannot write

I have lost my words
Wait! no I misspoke;
the words are not lost



The words are not flowing
or rhyming just stuck
on the tip of my tongue

Out of my reach but there
tormenting me;


those words

Words desiring to be
adroitly conflated
with raw emotion

Words longing to be
SET FREE
to be UNDERSTOOD

But alas I am misunderstood
a peccadillo hiding beneath
flesh of a ridiculous ingenue

If I did know you
I would tell you
I love petrichor

and anything
remotely pelagic
that's why I love horses

I would tell you a secret
I love big words; ones I can write
but cannot pronounce


but even more than those
I love poetic words
and beautiful pictures




I could be your moiety
drifting upon
a foudroyant offing



The piece searching
for a piece-whole heart
the complete puzzle


just out of reach
like my words
I am desperate

to capture; be captured

I would ask you
if you can swim
Yes?! Then swim to me


Adumbrate please
the thoughts on your mind
I would be in love to know

I want the serendipity
in synchronicity
to find me

happenstance
finding what it is
you are not looking for

I want you to
FIND ME because
I am too scared to look for you

serendipity within the sempiternal
close your eyes
can you see?


This is not a poem
or a Nameless Oeuvre
it has a name only you can give it
















No comments: