This test tutorial and the second test tutorial that is to follow, has been milestones for me in terms of pushing myself to learn a new complex technology rather swiftly. I am excited with the potential I see to continue learning and developing this into a great learning experience for my viewers.
Upcoming lessons in the Texture Unit will include:
- Working with textures to create a painted look to photographs and digital art.
- Creating an old master feel to photographic and digital artwork (a current hot trend within the digital art world).
- Exploring custom created color overlays and textures for various Chiaroscuro effects.
- Using your camera to shoot for textures: including Bokeh and soft blurs.
- Using fabrics, leaves, glass, and the likes to create textures.
- Creating virtual textures in photoshop with no additional scanned in resources.
- Using traditional art mediums to create textures...
and so much more....
My first "test" tutorial is done. This is just a really roughly hashed out test! But I am finally getting somewhere with all the hard work and late nights :)