Monday, May 9, 2011

Shadow Horse Studios LLC's First Ever Digital Painting Video Tutorial

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am currently working on my first Digital Art Tutorial Video. I will also have this same video made into an easily readable PDF download file a well- complete with working PSD files for your practice. There will be a small lesson fee to download and do this tutorial on your own providing you have all the necessary programs and equipment. I also plan on hosting a critique gallery where students can upload their complete images to share with the option of asking for critiques!This tutorial will be taught on Adobe Photoshop. This tutorial will be designed for those artist who already have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop as well as a basic to advanced understanding of color theory and painting techniques.

Stay Tuned!!!

No comments: