Sunday, November 18, 2012

Video Fast Forward

Woohoo! I am so proud of myself. I have been a on wee bit of a learning curve with producing my own video tutorials and I am excited to announce that I am *FINALLY posting my first "test tutorial" for a large texture unit I am currently developing.
 
This test tutorial and the second test tutorial that is to follow, has been milestones for me in terms of pushing myself to learn a new complex technology rather swiftly. I am excited with the potential I see to continue learning and developing this into a great learning experience for my viewers.

Upcoming lessons in the Texture Unit will include:

  • Working with textures to create a painted look to photographs and digital art.
  • Creating an old master feel to photographic and digital artwork (a current hot trend within the digital art world). 
  • Exploring custom created color overlays and textures for various Chiaroscuro effects.
  • Using your camera to shoot for textures: including Bokeh and soft blurs.
  • Using fabrics, leaves, glass, and the likes to create textures.
  • Creating virtual textures in photoshop with no additional scanned in resources.
  • Using traditional art mediums to create textures...
and...
         and...
                  and so much more....



My first "test" tutorial is done. This is just a really roughly hashed out test! But I am finally getting somewhere with all the hard work and late nights :)

Later!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super ! I hope I can develop your eye!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Connie,

I am working on perfection...that's what I want...streamline and all! I promise it will happen!