Monday, October 21, 2013

Little RennFest Memories

The end of summer and well into summer marks a special time for my son. He absolutely loves going to the Renaissance Festivals and we are fortunate enough to be located within two hours of the what are consider two of among the best festivals in the country. We have the Maryland Renaissance Festival, on that I have been frequenting since I discovered it during my first year of graduate school at the Maryland Institute College of art and we have the Pennsylvania Renaissance Festival outside of Harrisburg PA, in New Hope Pennsylvania.

Connor enjoys dressing up in his kilt and participating in the kids activities as well as posing for photos for faire goers who happens to find him too utterly adorable and feel they must snap a picture of him, including the marketing crew of the PA festival who has used his images in their online email marketing :)

Then there is the music, Connor's most favorite thing at the faire. He absolutely loves music, especially Celtic music and he is usually the first one dancing once the performances start! So, the following images showcase my son's special moments at the Renaissance Festivals, hope you enjoy them as much as I do! He is growing up so fast hence why I carry a camera wherever I go with him.









 




 

No comments: