Friday, January 27, 2012

Freebie Action Set for Digital Artists/Photographers

I have uploaded a free action set download for everyone! I get sick to my stomach when I see people spending BIG $$ on actions. If you do buy your actions, I suggest that you do not pay anymore than $1-$10 max! I personally cannot believe people are willing pay tp $$$ for actions? Really? Do yourself a favor and sign up for a digital photo course at a local college before shelling out the big bucks on actions. As someone who has a background in digital art/computer art, I know there are a variety of FREE resources out there where you can get some truly amazing free actions.

I have spent a lot of time and even some money researching this! I am seeing people pay a college course tuition cost for ONE SET OF ACTIONS? Geesh...ripped off...it makes me sad. There are many who have taken such courses, come home with an armload of actions and then tweak and retweak their actions, market them as their own, and sell them for UBER bucks! If you sign up for a college level digital photography course or two, you will be given access to a number of action sets that you can then use, you will also be trained on how you can CREATE YOUR OWN!

I know there will be some upset with my rant, but honestly, this is how I feel about it and thus, I have created a bunch of awesome freebies! I don't believe you should have to pay for them...enjoy!!
Download it Here Now
http://glasseyedpony.com/actionszip/alledgedout.zip

No comments: