Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hoofbeats and Heartbeats First Annual Benefit Raffle



Giving back plays a very big part in my life and my artwork. I make a habit of donating to many animal rescues and rehabilitation programs. I have decided to start a new annual art raffle here at Shadow Horse Studios LLC that promotes a selected rescue/organization each February, just in time for Valentine’s Day!

The Hoofbeats & Heartbeats Benefit will be an online raffle where Shadow Horse Studios's Fans have the opportunity to win an original work of art while supporting a chosen rescue/organization. This year’s piece entitled, “True Gold, is a 6”x6”oil on canvas mounted Board. Each raffle entry costs $1.00 and you may enter as many times as you would like.

This past year I donated a few prints to the Second Wind Adoption program at Crossed Sabers Stables which brought new clients my way. I am very grateful for the clients as I am jumping back into my art/photography full time and have just started really utilizing my FB page and other social networks to promote myself. I don't like spending money on advertising as I have found word of mouth goes a long way and is the most beneficial for me and potential clients, yet, I do want to actively promote myself to reach other potential clients but in a way that helps others out. In lieu of paying out the ears for advertising I find that many of the social network platforms have a longer reach than most printed magazines and for now, it is free! Plus, I have the added benefit of knowing all money earned and items donated went to a cause that truly needs the support, especially in these hard economic times.

ALL MONEY raised goes towards Second Wind Adoptions at www.crossedsabers.com I will be posting further information about the Hoofbeat and Heartbeat in a few weeks. The raffle will go live via the Shadow Horse Studios LLC Facebook Fan Page on a secure page on the first of February that only fans will be able to access!
Stay Tuned...

To find out more about their program visit http://www.crossedsabers.com
If you are an animal rescue organization and would like to be considered for our art raffle in the future, please contact me directly at lwarren@shadowhorsestudios.com I am not limiting my raffle to horse related causes only, wildlife, rehabilitation efforts, all animal rescues and or organizations will be considered!

No comments: