Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Updates & Then Some...

Happy New Year Everyone! 

I am trying to make a habit out of writing in my blog at least once a month.  My New Year started off with a bang!  I have taken on a some commissions which I will be showing here and on my FB Fan page. The first two showcase horses of course! A thoroughbred jumper named Ren and a lovely older Paso Fino gentleman! That is all I will tell you for now. I will continue to post my progress along with photos soon! I am also working on another fantasy piece, a woodland elf maiden but haven't decided what medium to make her in. I am leaning towards watercolors or colored pencil, or perhaps a mixed media approach with those two mediums.

As for my Facebook New Year's giveaway, I am currently offering a custom 6"x6" colored pencil portrait raffle. All you have to do is click like on the offer and your name will be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced at the end of January! That's it for now!

Later
L.Warren

No comments: